Our team is led by a seasoned crop of professionals with more than 150 years of combined industry experience.
A dynamic, seasoned and tested professional, who spent about 29 years in a conglomerate, marketing, and insurance management; and strategic execution consulting. Michael has a wide experience in corporate transformation, strategic marketing management & distribution and risk management. He is at the moment the Managing Partner of Paul Esther Consulting Limited, an organization with strong expertise in Strategy Development, Enterprise Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Services and Human Capital Development.
- Currently the Chief Executive Officer of Paul Esther Consulting Limited
- Chief Executive Officer of Great Nigeria Insurance Plc for 12 years.
- Member CEO Forum, Odua Investment Company Limited for 9 years
- Active member of the Board of Directors of more than twelve Nigerian organizations
- Development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management Framework for ten Companies.
- Development of Anti-Money Laundering Framework for two Insurance Companies.
- Development of Strategic Management Programs for five companies.
- Consultant to several medium/small scale companies.
- Ph.D. in Leadership Studies in view
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Insurance. 2nd Class Upper Division
- Fellow, Institute of Direct Marketing Nigeria (FDM)
- Fellow, Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC)
- Fellow, Chartered Insurance Institute, London (FCII)
- Fellow, Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (FIIN)
- Fellow, Institute of Directors (F.IoD)
- Chief Executive Program, (CEP 12) Lagos Business School and Iese Business School, Barcelona, Spain
- Top Management Programs in Leadership, Enterprise Risk Management, Strategy Execution, Anti-Money Laundering both at home and abroad.
- Managing a Strategy Development, Human Capital Development, and Business Skills Consulting Outfit
- Developed and Implemented Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework for ten companies
- Managed a big insurance company for 12 years
- Executive Coaching and Human Capacity Building in Strategy, Marketing and Enterprise Risk Management for several
- Successfully implemented process review and corporate transformation of a multi-billion naira company
- Developed and successfully implemented business process reengineering strategy for five Companies.
• Initiated and implemented a growth strategy that led to public quotation of a multi-billion naira company.
- Best graduating student of insurance department, University of Lagos.1985
- Strategic management skills
- Strong marketing management skills
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong financial management skills
- High-performance behaviour skills
- Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Subsisting Partnership with Manigent (UK) in Enterprise Risk Management & Anti-Money Laundering Training
- Subsisting Partnership with Shift N Partners (Dubai, UAE) on Strategy Execution Balanced Scorecard
- Subsisting Partnership with Academy of Learning (South Africa) on Education & Business Skills Development.
TELEPHONE: +234-802-290 1011, +234-8146000900
Gbemisola Olayinka is a resilient and insightful strategic communicator who has for more than a decade been involved in administration, management consulting and training. She passionately designs as well as implements strategic processes and programs that impact organizations in ways that result in a positive turnaround and improved bottom line for companies. In addition, she designs and facilitates individual or company-specific trainings in Nigeria and abroad in areas of strategy, leadership and soft skills. Gbemisola worked as Business Development Manager (Africa) for ShiftIN Partners, a Strategy Consulting company in the United Arab Emirates. She also previously headed the Human Capital Development Unit of Paul Esther Consulting Limited and is currently the Consultant, Strategy and Leadership at the Company.
• Currently, Consultant, Strategy and Leadership, Paul Esther Consulting Limited for 2 Years
• Formerly Business Development Manager Africa, Shift IN Partners, Dubai, UAE
• Formerly Head, Human Capital Development Unit of Paul Esther Consulting Limited 4 years
• Management Trainer for Dieu Donne Limited 3 years
• Administrator for KWF Foundation for 5 years
• M.A in Leadership Studies
• Master of Managerial Psychology (MMP)
• B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
• Goldman Sachs Scholar, Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management (CEM), Pan Atlantic University.
• Top Management Programs in Leadership, Enterprise Risk Management, Strategy Execution, People Skills Development.
•Conducted assessments and proposed improvements to method, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications of companies as part of organisation re-engineering for various companies
•Human Capacity Building for several companies
• Organised and implemented training as part of the implementation of process review and corporate transformation of a multi-billion naira company
• Planned and successfully implemented training as part of business process re-engineering strategy for 5 Companies.
• Strategic management skills
• Strong instructional skills
• Excellent analytical and program design skills
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High-Performance behaviour skills
• Strong marketing management skills.
TELEPHONE: +234 907 102 9463
Adedolapo holds a first-class degree honours in Agricultural Economics from the University of Agriculture Abeokuta. She is a researcher, writer, content developer, organizer, and coordinator. She has an MSc in Agricultural Economics and is a member of the African Women in Agricultural Research and Development body. She is meticulous, hardworking, diligent and an excellent team player. She has cognate customer service experience with Airtel Communications Limited and is currently the Head of Management Services at Paul Esther Consulting where she coordinates office activities.
Ajibola has 32 years experience in business re-engineering at Top Management Positions in Telecoms, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Financial Services, Business Consulting, Agriculture and Oil & Gas. Ajibola is a seasoned facilitator with a wealth of experience in leadership, customer service, marketing, soft skills and other financial services
–CEO, Emmarach Integrated Concepts
–CFO Candel Corporation
–Commercial Director, Globacom
–CEO, DN Meyer Plc
–COO, Honeywell Group of Companies
–FC, Esso E & P Nigeria
–Head of Control, Ecobank Plc
–Director, Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc, ACAP Ltd, CITA Petroleum Ltd
–Chairman, Best spring Foundation (NGO), Jextoban Secondary School Parents Teachers Association
–Member, Caleb University Strategy Committee
Yemisi holds a Bsc (Hons) in Geography from the University of Ilorin, PGD In Banking and Finance and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She is a Chartered Member of the Nigerian Institute of bankers. She is a seasoned and articulate professional who has spent about twenty (20) years in financial and banking management. She has wide experience in customer service, marketing of financial services and banking operations.